31.5.10

time, please fly.

home, let me come home
home is wherever i'm with you
home, let me come home
home is wherever i'm with you


i feel lonely. when i know i should be happy. i have a caring host mom, good friends, amazing travel experiences, plenty of money at my disposal, and so much more.

but the one thing i lack, is the one thing that would turn it all around. put a huge smile on my face. make me feel alive again. and that's home.

that's my mom. that's my dad. that's my sister. that's amanda. that's matthew. that's all my friends. that's my house, with my little bed, my books, my cats, my comfy couch and big tv. that's mississippi. that's sweet tea. that's the english language. that's ole miss.

i'd do anything to be back there right now. unfortunately the tears falling down my cheeks right now aren't doing anything to make that time come any sooner.

i'm just gonna do my best to keep chugging along. one more month. i can do this. at least i hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment