21.3.10

lost?


Where am I today, I wish that I knew
'Cause looking around there's no sign of you
I don't remember one jump or one leap
Just quiet steps away from your lead

I'm holding my heart out but clutching it too
Feeling this sort of a love that we once knew
I'm calling this home when it's not even close
Playing the role with nerves left exposed

Standing on a darkened stage
Stumbling through the lines
Others have excuses
But I have my reasons why


i know my location, but i don't know where i am. i know my friends, but i don't know who they are. i know what i do, but i don't know my purpose. i know what love is, but i don't know how it feels. i know my name, but i don't know who i am.

these answers will come, but only with time. with patience and grace, all will be granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment