21.3.10

what i want in life. right now.


and when i say right now, i mean as i am writing this, from 22:44 until when i finish. these desires, like the winds, change frequently. i'm liable to not want any of these things tomorrow. but at this moment, in this hour, this is what matters.

i want to be skinnier. i want my blonde hair back. i want someone to call me a sexy bitch (it's not disrespectful, btw). i want my one liter bottle of coke to magically refill itself. and to be accompanied by rum/fernet/vodka/whiskey/all of the above. i want my room to be clean. i want to dance by myself in the dark. i want to paint my fingernails green. i want my roommate to die (or move out, whichever is easier). i want poppyseed chicken, to eat as a midnight snack. i want a hug from amanda. i want to quit reading my book but to magically have read it without actually reading it. i want some new music off itunes, preferably the songs i heard at creambury the other day. i want to talk to jenny about tennis lessons. i want to be fluent in spanish. i want the weather to be cool, but not rainy. I want to scream "la puta madre" in a grocery store just to see how everyone reacts. i want to go swimming. i want someone to want to love me. i want there to be fairness and justice in this world. i want to be acknowledged for not being ugly and disgusting. i want to watch luna nueva.

Ob la di, ob la da
Life goes on
La la, how their life goes on

1 comment:

  1. our lists of immediate wants are so similar it's blowing my mine. however, due to the fact that this is your blog and not mine, i shall not list mine for you.

    virtual hugs from hundreds of miles away.

    always,
    A

    ReplyDelete