4.4.10

the beginning.


i went on an adventure over the last 10 days. i visited a number of places throughout southern argentina and the patagonia region. after careful calculation, i realized that i traveled 7198 km (all by bus) during this trip. to put that into perspective, that's approximately 4500 miles.
i enjoyed every single kilometer of that journey. and i hope that those initial 7200 kilometers only lead to thousands more over my lifetime.
i keep saying that my trip was an "adventure". but i take that back. it wasn't an adventure. my life is my adventure. that brief trip was nothing more than one small destination along the path of the journey of my life. and that destination, in patagonia, was just the beginning. it gives me inspiration to find more destinations. to travel to many more places. and to discover the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment